In a response to a concern by the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation that eWaste collected for recycling is handled properly, businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies that wish to be listed as a vendor on this website must do the following:
Complete a questionnaire describing in some detail the beneficial end use and downstream due diligence efforts taken for eWaste collected.
- The questionnaire must be completed and returned to KnoxEcycles or made available for review by KnoxEcycles officials.
In addition to the completed questionnaire please supply to KnoxEcycles or make available for review by KnoxEcycles officials all of the following:
- List of any vendors used in the past 12 months to process, remove, or recycle any electronic waste or components.
- Copies of business licenses City/County/State/Federal (where applicable)
- Copies of IRS 501(c)(3) designation letter and latest State of Tennessee Annual Report (for non-profits only)
- Copies of electronic waste/recycling certifications (if applicable)
- Copies of most recent third party for recycling certifications audit (if applicable)
If the vendor seeking to be listed on this website is not a certified eWaste recycler, proof that material is being shipped to a certified recycler is acceptable.
Please submit questions about the process firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download a copy of the questionnaire by clicking here.